Terms & Conditions
Welcome to EDUeki! Here is a quick summary of our Terms and Conditions
- We’re a digital platform with a mission to share and grow the world’s knowledge. Our platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique knowledge and quality answers. This encourages people to learn from each other and to better understand their world.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of this platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content from EDUeki elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to our platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of this platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or our policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us portal or by using our in-product reporting tool.
We are really excited that you want to join our platform and encourage you to read the full Terms and Conditions text below.
EDUeki Terms and Conditions
Welcome to EDUeki! EDUeki is a platform to gain and share knowledge, empowering people to learn from each other and better understand the world.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and EDUeki.com. (“EDUeki” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “EDUeki Platform”).
Please note by using our Platform, you consent to these terms.
We’re a digital platform with a mission to share and grow the world’s knowledge. Our platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique knowledge and quality answers. This encourages people to learn from each other and to better understand their world.
Using the EDUeki.com platform
- Who Can Use It. Use of the EDUeki Platform by anyone under 18 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms and Conditions and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- Acceptable Use Policy. In your interaction with others on the EDUeki Platform, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- Changes to the EDUeki Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the EDUeki Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the EDUeki Platform. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
- Definition The EDUeki Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and files to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via our Platform will be referred to collectively as “Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using our Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the EDUeki Platform, you grant us and our affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of our Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of our Platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for us to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with us for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of Your Content on our Platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of our Platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content, subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Once you post a response to any content, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on EDUeki.com. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of EDUeki.com. We may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post any content, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by us at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for us to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any content you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that EDUeki may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third-parties of any of Your Content outside of the EDUeki Platform or in violation of our Terms and Conditions.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the EDUeki Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal rights of others or any applicable law or regulation. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, other published EDUeki policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
Our Content and Materials
- Definition. All intellectual property in or related to the EDUeki Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, our logo, but excluding Your Content as described above) is the property of EDUeki.com, or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other EDUeki users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- Data. All data EDUeki collects (“Data”) about the use of our Platform by you or others is the property of EDUeki.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
- Our License to You
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the EDueki Platform in connection with your use of our Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- EDUeki gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to repost Our Content and Materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on our Platform; (b) you do not modify the content; (c) you attribute us by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML <a> anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on EDueki.com on every page that contains Our Content and Materials; (d) upon request, either by us or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on our Platform; and (e) upon request, either by us or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on our Platform; (f) you don’t republish more than a small portion of Our Content and Materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by us, or any of our users, without separate, express prior written permission from us.
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the EDUeki Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Permitted uses. If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the EDUeki Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of our Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
- No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the EDueki Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on our Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on our Platform by anyone.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of EDUeki users or EDUeki. The content, information and services made available on our Platform are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- Either Edwiki Info Systems or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
Services, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from Edwiki Info Systems correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required Plan of Services.
- We neither represent nor warrant that such Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
Orders and Provision of Services
- No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email will there be a binding contract between Edwiki Info Systems and you.
- Confirmation of the Services ordered including full details of the main characteristics of those Services;
- Fully itemised pricing for the Services ordered including, where appropriate, taxes, delivery and other additional charges;
- Relevant times and dates for the provision of the Services;
- User credentials and relevant information for accessing those services.
- If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within 14 calendar days.
- Payment for the Services shall be taken via your chosen payment method, immediately for any setup fee that corresponds to the service plan you purchased and at the same day of each subsequent month (“billing cycle”) for charges accrued during the previous month (“billing cycle”) AND/OR as indicated in the order confirmation you received.
- We aim to fulfill your Order within 2-3 working days or if not, within a reasonable period following your Order, unless there are exceptional circumstances. If we cannot fulfill your Order within a reasonable period, we will inform you at the time you place the Order by a note on the relevant web page or by contacting you directly after you place your Order. Time is not of the essence of the Contract, which means we will aim to fulfill your Order within any agreed timescales but this is not an essential term of the Contract and we will not be liable to you if we do not do so. If the Services are to begin within 14 calendar days of Our acceptance of your order, at your express request, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that your statutory cancellation rights, detailed below in Clause 14, will be affected.
- Edwiki Info Systems shall use all Our reasonable endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with best trade practice.
- In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact Us immediately to inform Us of the mistake. We will ensure that any necessary corrections are made within five (5) working days.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply to the provision of certain Services. You will be asked to read and confirm your acceptance of any such terms and conditions when completing your Order.
- Edwiki Info Systems provides technical support via our online support forum and/or phone. Edwiki Info Systems makes every effort possible to respond in a timely manner but we do not guarantee a particular response time.
Cancellation of Orders and Services
- We want you to be completely satisfied with the Products or Services you order from Edwiki Info Systems . If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please contact customer care on [PHONE NUMBER], or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our address (see section 1 above). You may cancel an Order that we have accepted or cancel the Contract. If any Specific Terms accompanying the Service contain terms about cancelling the Service, the cancellation policy in the Specific Terms willapply.
- If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is confirmed and the contract between Edwiki Info Systems and you is formed and ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date. If you change your mind about the Services within this period and wish to cancel your order, please inform Us immediately using the following email: email@example.com.
- If the Services are to begin within the cooling off period you are required to make an express request to that effect. By requesting that the Services begin within the 14 calendar day cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- If the Services are fully performed within the 14 calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel after the Services are complete.
- If you cancel the Services after provision has begun but is not yet complete you will still be required to pay for the Services supplied up until the point at which you inform Us that you wish to cancel. The amount due shall be calculated in proportion to the full price of the Services and the actual Services already provided. Any sums that have already been paid for the Services shall be refunded subject to deductions calculated in accordance with the foregoing. Refunds, where applicable, will be issued within 5 working days and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform Us that you wish to cancel.
- Cancellation of Services after the 14 calendar day cooling off period has elapsed shall be subject to the specific terms governing those Services and may be subject to a minimum contract duration.
Integrated Service Provider
More About Certain Offerings on the EDueki Platform
- Advertisements. The EDueki Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on our Platform, queries made through our Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by us are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of our Platform, you agree that EDUeki and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the EDUeki Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on our Platform.
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors. Some users who post content are members of legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- Web resources and third-party services. The EDUeki Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risks arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF EDUEKI ENTITIES TO YOU.
“EDUEKI ENTITIES” MEANS EDUEKI.COM, AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EACH OF THEM. EACH PROVISION BELOW APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- WE ARE PROVIDING YOU THE EDUEKI PLATFORM, ALONG WITH OUR CONTENT AND MATERIALS AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS, ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EDUEKI ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
- EDUEKi MAKES NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY; (ii) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT, OR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE EDUEKI PLATFORM, INCLUDING AN INTEGRATED SERVICE PROVIDER OR PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTOR; (iii) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE EDUEKI PLATFORM; OR (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT. EDUEKI MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (a) THE EDUEKI PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE EDUEKI PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE USE OF THE IWAYSQ PLATFORM, A PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTOR, OR ANY OTHER USER WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED OR PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THE EDUEKI PLATFORM WILL BE SATISFACTORY.
- YOU AGREE THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EDUEKI ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EDUEKI ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE EDUEKI PLATFORM.
- YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE EDUEKI PLATFORM IS TO STOP USING THE EDUEKI PLATFORM.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EDUEKI’s MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE EDUEKI PLATFORM OR THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID TO EDUEKI IN CONNECTION WITH THE EDUEKI PLATFORM IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
You agree to release, indemnify, defend EDUeki Entities from all third-party claims and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: i) your use of our Platform, ii) Your Content, iii) your conduct or interactions with other users of our Platform, or iv) your breach of any part of this Agreement. We will promptly notify you of any such claim and will provide you (at your expense) with reasonable assistance in defending the claim. You will allow us to participate in the defense and will not settle any such claim without our prior written consent. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. In that event, you will have no further obligation to defend us in that matter.
- Dispute Resolution
This Agreement and any action arising out of your use of the EDUeki Platform will be governed by the laws of India without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. Unless submitted to arbitration as set forth in the following paragraph, all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with your use of our Platform will be brought solely in New Delhi, India, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- General Terms
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that EDUeki is operated in India for purposes of jurisdictional analysis. For any claims for which arbitration is inapplicable, you agree that such claims will be brought in federal or state court in New Delhi, India and governed by the laws of India.
- Use Outside of India. EDUeki expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that our Platform complies with all applicable laws and regulations outside of India. If you use our Platform outside of India, you expressly understand and agree that you are responsible for determining compliance with different laws, regulations, or customs that may apply in connection with your use of our Platform.
- Assignment. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement) without our prior written consent; any attempted assignment or transfer without complying with the foregoing will be void. We may freely assign or transfer this Agreement. This Agreement inures to the benefit of and is binding upon the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
- Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us by email in accordance with this Agreement and applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
- Entire Agreement/ Severability. This Agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the EDUeki Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding our Platform (except as to services that require separate written agreement with us, in addition to this Agreement). If any provision in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- Interpretation. In construing or interpreting the terms of this Agreement: (i) the headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and are not to be considered, and (ii) no presumption is to operate in either party’s favor as a result of its counsel’s role in drafting this Agreement.
- Notices. All notices permitted or required under this Agreement, unless specified otherwise in this Agreement, must be sent in writing as follows in order to be valid: (i) if to you, by us via email to the address associated with your account, and (ii) if to us, by you via firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices will be deemed given (a) if to you, when emailed, and (b) if to us, upon receipt by us.
- Relationship. This Agreement does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and us. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party has the right, power, or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- Waiver. No waiver of any terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Our failure to assert a right or provision under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Further Assurances. You agree to execute a hard copy of this Agreement and any other documents, and to take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
Powered by Froala Editor